Thursday, May 1, 2025

I found myself trapped in a revolving door at a hotel, surrounded by five polices. There was an active shooter in the next building and I happened to be in the area. One of the polices, let’s call him A, whispered to me, "Don’t make eye contact. Do not make eye contact." as if the shooter would target anyone who met his gaze.

Later I visited A at his place, he lived in a hotel. Before I entered the lobby I saw a guy in a white jersey with the number 23 or 29 on it. I instantly recognised him. He had been at the shooting scene but was just a bystander. I suddenly had this feeling that he wanted to harm A. So I rushed into the hotel, which was no longer a hotel but a hostel. A football coach told me A was in his room so I went upstairs. He seemed troubled. I started telling him about the guy I saw at the entrance. And that was where the dream ended.

It felt like watching a Netflix movie.